After a relaxation exercise.
You’re standing on a field, and you’re walking alone. The air is fresh and clear, and you can see far in all directions.
You see heaven and earth, air and water, and fire in the sun above you.
All your senses are awake, your eyes are seeing, your ears are hearing. and your body is in motion.
All your senses are in connection with the landscape, and your thoughts are clear as day.
As you walk about, you see trees and rocks, moss and tiny flowers, and you’re on your way to an inner meeting, on your way to yourself.
This is your journey, in your landscape.
Just travel for a while alone.
Far away you can see an animal, and you’re walking in that direction. What animal is this?
– The animal will tell you something about communication. See and hear what the animal has to say.
Far away you hear the second animal, and you go to meet it.
– This animal will tell you something important about your own voice. listen to what it has to say.
Far away you notice the 3rd animal, that is walking towards you.
– This animal is telling you a secret about you own true expression. become aware with your entire being, what it has to share.
The 4th animal, you can smell, almost taste. After a while, you can notice that it’s getting closer. Then you hear it, and then finally you see what it is. SEE – HEAR – NOTICE
– This animal will tell you something valuable you never have heard before.
Now you can see cabin, with smoke from the top. You journey is over, and you choose to meet the gathering. Here there are many.
1. Sit down, and feel how you are. Your feeling, what you notice of the physical, and you mind and thoughts.
2. Ask yourself: Why am I here – right now in my life?
3. Why have I chosen to do this journey now?
4. What’s valuable for me on this journey? What did I wish to find?