In this process we all learn about each other and ourselves. What we will learn from you is how best to teach, how best to show you how to flourish, and what you will learn from us is how best to learn in an effortless, fun and interesting way. When we say teach and learn, we don’t mean it as work, we are talking about everything we can play with together through a loving way of complementing each other. As said before, every teacher is a student, every student is a teacher.
Here are some useful guidelines you can play with while you are in the process of self discovery and growth. You can use them as affirmations, reminders or just stuff to think about or ask questions about.
- With every step of the journey I am ready to drop or change any or all ideas I might hold as true if it serves my greater Self to do so.
- What seems to be ahead and/or out of reach is never the end result. That is to say, I will always go much further (and wider) than I thought when I don’t cling to the idea of a result.
- Growth implies vulnerability and openness. I am ready to expose myself, knowing that Universe will support me and pour Love and healing into every wound I uncover.
- Allowing requires no effort. I will be ready when I decide/remember I am, not after I have done or worked on this or that.
- I accept full responsibility for creating my own reality, because now I know it is solely based on me choosing how to interpret it internally.